Dr. Conger is a graduate of Baylor University and he is a member of the American Psychological Association. Dr. Conger has over thirty years of clinical experience and he has provided direct care and consultation in a wide range of treatment settings. Utilizing both cognitive-behavioral and brief therapy skills, he uses an active, solution-building approach in his work with children, adolescents and adults.
- Anxiety / depression in children and adolescents
- Anxiety / depression in adults
- Behavior disorders in children and adolescents
- Solution-oriented marriage and family therapy
- Divorce adjustment issues
- Stepfamily issues
- Anger management